WWI to WWII Small Grouping, but what a grouping!

Fort Susquehanna

Fort Susquehanna

This belonged to Harry Dusman.  Harry was a fixture at antique gun shows around the South Central PA area for many years.  I met him before I knew he was friends with another friend of mine, and knew he was a 63rd Infantry Division Infantryman.  His father was a WWI pilot- more on that later.  When he passed, a mutual friend of mine wanted me to get some items that he knew I would be interested in.  It all came in the German Vehicle First Aid Box (Verbandkasten) which he pulled from burning German vehicle.  

DSC02273.JPG

DSC02274.JPG

DSC02275.JPG

Fort Susquehanna

Some of the contents.  His cloth CIB, 63rd ID patch, and a photo of him and some Army buddies.  He is the one standing on the right of the group.  

DSC02278.JPG

DSC02279.JPG

DSC02282.JPG

Fort Susquehanna

Finally, photos of his father.  His father is standing to the left of the one airplane.  The WWI Air Service Signal Corps Clock, with the tag describing where it came from, McCook Field.  

DSC02287.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

DSC02288.JPG

Fort Susquehanna

It is a German wallet, with currency from WWI, WWII, Germany and Italy.  It came from the over run aid station along with the ring and jewelry box.  

Very nice grouping he served as a PFC in company b 255 and CN company 255. He served in b company  his entire time in combat earring his good conduct medal and his CIB he  transferred to CN company on may 31 1945 would you mind scanning the 63rd photos so i can add them to https://worldwartwoveterans.org/b-company-255th-infantry-regiment-63rd-infantry-division/