7th Missile Bn 2nd Artillery Sentry Dog Handler Scroll What SSI goes with it

I picked up this Scroll for D Battery 7th Missile Bn 2nd Artillery. Does anyone know what SSI was worn with it ? Also does any one know anything about the unit. I could not find anything.

Thank you.

SCROLL.jpg

I believe these scrolls were made in Korea. Mainly for ADA/ Missle Arty units stationed in Korea. Likely from the early to mid 80’s.  There are a number of these made to different units.  They are Dog Handler‘s...  that looks to be an error in the embroidery to me.... H converted to an M

donation2017.gif

20 hours ago, hzamar said:

I don't have any knowledge of what patch to wear, sorry, but does that scroll say SENTRY DOG MANDLER instead of HANDLER? It's hard to tell on my screen. 

It does say MANDLER. I didn't notice.

Thanks

18 hours ago, Ray42 said:

It looks like it says Mandler to me also. 

Just now, redone said:

It does say MANDLER. I didn't notice.

Thanks

Your right. I didn't notice.

Thanks,

Redone

18 hours ago, irish said:

I believe these scrolls were made in Korea. Mainly for ADA/ Missle Arty units stationed in Korea. Likely from the early to mid 80’s.  There are a number of these made to different units.  They are Dog Handler‘s...  that looks to be an error in the embroidery to me.... H converted to an M

Yes . I just noticed M. I thought it was made in Korea also. I'm don't understand why I can't find anything online about 7th Missile Bn or the 2nd Artillery. 

Thank you for responding.

Redone

20 hours ago, hzamar said:

I don't have any knowledge of what patch to wear, sorry, but does that scroll say SENTRY DOG MANDLER instead of HANDLER? It's hard to tell on my screen. 

Yes. It is Mandler. I didn't notice until you guys mentioned it. I was focused on the unit and finding out what ssi goes with it.

Thank you,

Redone