Navigator Wing—Reproduction?

It is VERY uncommon to find a reproduction of a 2" wing. Usually, only theater made or high quality makers like Blackinton or Luxenberg would be worth a faker going to such trouble.

This wing appears to be 100% original.

Allan

Never under-estimate the power of prayer.

donation2007.gif

I'll go with everyone else's comments as, good. Did you scratch test it to confirm it is sterling?

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I "primarily" collect Gulf War 1 patches. All branches (USA, USAF,USN, USMC & USCG) and ALL Countries..
US - Op.'s Desert Shield / Storm / Provide Comfort /Some Southern Watch - F-4G's Wild Weasels
UK - Op.'s Granby / Sabre / Warden
Canadian - Op. Desert Storm / Op. Friction
French - Daguet / Aconit
Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, South Korea, etc.
Looking for the oddities, including unfinished & flaws
I HAVE EXTRA's!! Will trade as well.

Great looking little wing. I'd have no problems with a WW2 vintage dating.

Please DON'T perform an idiot test and deface/devalue it, especially when there's no red flags and there's a pretty obvious stamp STATING the basemetal material! I could not even begin to estimate the number of items I've seen vandalised by idiots who can't tell gold from brass or silver from zinc - or worse, don't realise they are "testing" the finish rather than the basemetal.

Regards

Mike

1 hour ago, MikeK said:

Great looking little wing. I'd have no problems with a WW2 vintage dating.

Please DON'T perform an idiot test and deface/devalue it, especially when there's no red flags and there's a pretty obvious stamp STATING the basemetal material! I could not even begin to estimate the number of items I've seen vandalised by idiots who can't tell gold from brass or silver from zinc - or worse, don't realise they are "testing" the finish rather than the basemetal.

Regards

Mike

A REAL collector would just run it under a good steel buffing wheel and some Brasso and make that underlying metal SHINE!  Thats what I always say!

Its fine.  Probably WWII/KW vintage.

46 minutes ago, pfrost said:

A REAL collector would just run it under a good steel buffing wheel and some Brasso and make that underlying metal SHINE!  Thats what I always say!

Its fine.  Probably WWII/KW vintage.

Hahahah