YouTube Video of Sacrifice Remembered - Posthumous Purple Hearts

Dave

All:

The Army Historical Center Foundation asked me to do a webinar about posthumous awards of the Purple Heart, based on my book, Sacrifice Remembered. We recorded it last night, and tonight it was posted on YouTube. 

If you're interested in a one hour brief on posthumous Purple Hearts - and the history of the Purple Heart in general - I tried to do my absolute best to make the webinar as value-added as possible to everyone who watches it.

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYw6lOAnpE

Not only do you get to learn about Purple Hearts, but you'll also get to watch 70 minutes of me coming close to losing my voice. :)

Enjoy!

Dave

Thanks for posting this. I had registered for the webinar but something came up. Something two years old and very loud...

Looking forward to watching it 🙂

-Ryan

I have watched half of it now and enjoyed it very much. Will watch the other half tonight.

Thanks for posting Dave, very interesting. 

//Kristoffer

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback! It was my first webinar ever - and I have to give props to GIKyle and Frank Smith for helping me overcome severe technical challenges in the three minutes before we went live. :D

Lessons learned for next time! :)

That was a wonderful video, I certainly learned a couple new things. Feedback from someone that isn't as well versed in this particular arena, I thought it was layman enough to really get a good crash course. The way you presented the engraving styles was very easy to follow and grasp. Thanks for the experience.

Saw the video today. Excellent job.  It was easy to follow and I learned some new things.

Hope your voice is okay now.

Thanks from the Netherlands. 

Herman