Some unknown DUI to ID

Silvio

Did you even do a web search on any of these?  LOL.

The ones with mottos on them are easy.

”Evacuare” is the 115th Field Hospital

”Semel Et Simul” is the 78th Field Artillery

I suspect the ASMIC guys can ID most of these off the tops of their heads.  Good luck.

Thank you, 

My question about identification is for the first group they are not easy to find for me. And yes I searched a lot. 

The lowest group is easy but I.m

only  curious about there age

I believe they are all occupation era theater made pieces. 

The first one with the tree is the 8th Coast artillery, the one with the lion and the dragon is third field artillery, and the black and red one is the 48th AAA BN. A really easy way to find these is just type "theater made DUI" in eBay. These are all fairly common so just searching on eBay will eventually give you a ID from one someone else is selling. 

Salvage Sailor
8 hours ago, Silvio said:

Hi all, 

Have found some pins but no successful identification so far. 

I believe some are older or obsolete.

Thank you

16011171613903350519882877009765.jpg

Bottom center has the correct stripes for the Hawaii state flag.  I'm curious to know what this one is too.   New to me.

• "The field of the flag is composed of eight horizontal stripes, symbolizing the eight major islands (Hawaiʻi, Maui, Kahoʻolawe, Lānaʻi, Molokaʻi, Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, and Niʻihau)."

What does the motto scroll say?

1 hour ago, Salvage Sailor said:

Bottom center has the correct stripes for the Hawaii state flag.  I'm curious to know what this one is too.   New to me.

• "The field of the flag is composed of eight horizontal stripes, symbolizing the eight major islands (Hawaiʻi, Maui, Kahoʻolawe, Lānaʻi, Molokaʻi, Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, and Niʻihau)."

What does the motto scroll say?

Its the 94th Air Defense Artillery Battalion Motto Scroll "The Thunderbolt Defenders"

1 hour ago, Salvage Sailor said:

3 hours ago, Ray42 said:

I believe they are all occupation era theater made pieces. 

The first one with the tree is the 8th Coast artillery, the one with the lion and the dragon is third field artillery, and the black and red one is the 48th AAA BN. A really easy way to find these is just type "theater made DUI" in eBay. These are all fairly common so just searching on eBay will eventually give you a ID from one someone else is selling. 

Thank you very helpfull

thank you,nice to know the are theather/german made.the hardware pins do remind me of ww2 NSDAP party badges 

Sorry i put them in the wrong forum so maybe a Mod can remove this thread or replaced it