First build in nearly 20 years

Texengland

Been in a hotel the past couple weeks and thought Id try my hand at this again. Still need to do some figures and some weathering but I remember now how much I used to enjoy this!

2941b9037b9330e95ba9de1842fecb2f.jpg

fd459398e914e810fbb54ac24acdf710.jpg

036411580cd9848d1a4ebfefedb74ea8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha thx guys. The hotel room was good and bad. Gave me the free time for it but had to do a lot in less than ideal space!

Nice work!

I can imagine working in a hotel room comes with a unique set of challenges.

But I can almost hear the housekeeper coming home at the end of the day and telling the family, "You will NOT believe what the guy in 218 is doing!"

4 hours ago, Texengland said:

No I bought it back in 2015

Yes, but is it an old Tamiya kit, these are still sold these old ones, meaning they still make them.

s-l160l0.jpg

Yes, but is it an old Tamiya kit, these are still sold these old ones, meaning they still make them.
s-l160l0.jpg.e6f568074c34306dd8da81540b1c6c9e.jpg
Gotcha!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Texengland said:

Gotcha!!!

Love the old Tamiya kits, reminds me of when I first started, Christmas 73, I went out of my way to look and buy a Tamiya 1973 Catalog just to reminisce (Bought a 1978 one too).

Very nice. A nice clean tank and I like you kept it in DAK colors. I built this one too, but I went with the grey color and put him on the eastern front. I always liked this kit. But you might hear something from the "Forum Director" since this is a "US" military site. We DO have a sister site: worldmilitariaforum.com. I hope to see you there.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Very nice. A nice clean tank and I like you kept it in DAK colors. I built this one too, but I went with the grey color and put him on the eastern front. I always liked this kit. But you might hear something from the "Forum Director" since this is a "US" military site. We DO have a sister site: worldmilitariaforum.com. I hope to see you there.

Semper Fi.

Manny
Didn't know that. I'll have to check it out.

Hi Texengland and welcome to the modeling section! You built an excellent Panzer II, well done!

As Manny said, we´d love to see more pics of your non-U.S. kits in our World Militaria Forum´s modeling section. And of course all of your U.S. military kits here!

https://www.worldmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/598-modeling/