Navy Flight Jacket

Richelieu

Hi all. 
I’m hoping to gain some clarity on a flight jacket I’ve acquired. 
I have an interest in vintage US flight jackets and I’ve managed to acquire a few over time. 
I have the jacket attached and I am unable to identify it as there is no information on this jacket on the web. 
The label is completely blank through usage or cleaning and I therefore can gather nothing from there. 
Please could anybody help me identify this garment and if it’s an issue jacket it replica thereof.  
There was the corresponding pants where i acquired this jacket but unfortunately I could not acquire it as the store had sold it off. 
Thank you To anybody for any information about this jacket. 

5B02B609-003D-4D01-B3FA-16BBA0776C2E.jpeg

28555040-8638-43E6-A302-09FBBE9F3A93.jpeg

22B4F9A7-B15C-45BA-A601-C44A64C5131E.jpeg

F55039E5-E36D-40E5-AE33-23070BF95E69.jpeg

F32688C0-79DF-4B78-86A5-04E2DD029B22.jpeg

7B32290A-1386-4178-A632-AF7169369531.jpeg

78F20845-BFF0-421A-A9D4-AEE55AA1FB5E.jpeg

EFCA1901-7BCD-46B8-A96F-9EA2DA2FB91F.jpeg

I couldn't find any on the Alpha site, maybe they made them for a short time and were discontinued or maybe it was a small special order for a foreign Govt or airline etc.  Gibson Barnes make a replica WEP jacket as well.

6 hours ago, kammo-man said:

Early 1990s they re launched it
With the logo 100% later
Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. It does not have the regular labels and tags one would find on a ‘made for resale’ jacket. I know there’s usually a barcoded tag and at least two identifying labels but this just has that one washed out label on the collar. 

13 hours ago, mohawkALSE said:

I couldn't find any on the Alpha site, maybe they made them for a short time and were discontinued or maybe it was a small special order for a foreign Govt or airline etc.  Gibson Barnes make a replica WEP jacket as well.

I also did extensive searches and could find nothing. 
I need to find an original WEP now :)

15 hours ago, mohawkALSE said:

I was going by the small black and gold Alpha tag...

8 hours ago, phantomfixer said:

I was going by the small black and gold Alpha tag...

Yeah, I saw their logo embroidered on it and that little tag.  I was just saying I couldn't find one on Alphas current catalog,  but Gibson Barnes does make one, but I say theirs is much nicer and authentic looking than this sage green Alpha.