Spanish War Service Medal #7676

Hello all. Was going through my box of odds and ends this weekend and came across this medal. Spanish War Service Medal with rim #7676. No suspension ring, no ribbon, no brooch, just the planchette. Can’t for the life of me remember where or when I picked this up.🤔 LOL 😝 It’s a pain getting older 😡

Was hoping one of my fellow Forum friends could place a name and/or regiment to the medal. As always, thank you all so very much for any help that may be forthcoming. Happy Labor Day and continue staying safe and healthy. 🙏🏼
Best Regards,

Tom

P.S. Couldn’t get a good close up of the numbers. Sorry 🤨

63A31AE4-2E1D-4FF2-A69C-DD9161A54550.jpeg

040A14B9-833E-44D5-8610-1B374A8E66A3.jpeg

D075E06E-C01D-494A-8659-48EADEE35D54.jpeg

WANTED: Any and all Civil War items relating to the regiments mustered out of Syracuse, NY during the War of the Rebellion, 122nd NY Infantry, 149th NY Infantry and 185th NY INfantry. Anything relating to Colonel/Brig. General Henry A. Barnum.

Also wanted WW1 medals from Solvay, NY and Fayetteville, NY. All e-mails answered.

Member of American Civil War Research Database.

Issued to Ira B. Leonard, New Britain, CT. He was a Corporal in the 1st Connecticut Infantry.

Jeff Floyd

The universe is made up of neutrons, protons, electrons and morons

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

As usual one can always rely on you, my friend, for any help with their collection questions. 
Thank you Jeff, you are the kind of collector and historical preservationist that we all attain to be. 👌🏼 
Best regards, Tom

WANTED: Any and all Civil War items relating to the regiments mustered out of Syracuse, NY during the War of the Rebellion, 122nd NY Infantry, 149th NY Infantry and 185th NY INfantry. Anything relating to Colonel/Brig. General Henry A. Barnum.

Also wanted WW1 medals from Solvay, NY and Fayetteville, NY. All e-mails answered.

Member of American Civil War Research Database.