"Till Victory", my first book about WWII frontline letters!

ClémentH

Hey guys,

I'm very pleased to announce that next month, my first book will finally be released worldwide in English (yep, I'm French), thanks to Pen & Sword Books! It did very well here in France and even won a History award which was presented to me by the wife of our president Macron back in January.

"Till Victory : the Second World War by those who were there" is the result of 15 years of collection and research, telling the story of World War II in Western Europe through the unpublished letters and diaries of more than fifty Allied soldiers (Americans, British, Canadians, French...).

preorder.jpg.949de9276eb1ab96e980cafe7ef6b236.jpg

Here's a little video I have just released today so you can get a better idea of the book's content : www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBQ-fKdxTVM

cover-English.jpg.e678fd8ef515653804372d15dd0e4a7e.jpg

Also, you can get more information on my website tillvictory.com and listen to my podcast "Till Victory (a podcast about WWII and peace)" on all streaming platforms, where I interview WWII veterans who took part in the project : www.tillvictory.com/podcast

Oh and I almost forgot! The US Militaria Forum is obviously cited in the thank you section of the book, for all the great information the members provided and the amazing stuff I bought here over the years... Thanks guys!

Hope you like the book, have a great day!

Clément

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know the book is now available in the US as well thanks to Casemate Publishers. You can get it on Amazon here (but please don't get the kindle version that looks horrible): https://www.amazon.com/Till-Victory-Second-World-Those/dp/1526782731

Here's a little video I made to present the book: 

Have a great weekend,

Clément