• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

57th HHD hellhounds T shirt Military?

I picked up this T shirt, and thought it might be military. I found a reference to 57th transportation spartansMVC-001S.JPG.d833886f674858f4c794dcbfe3b419c5.JPGMVC-004S.JPG.1d498140f788cf6c427973a833d8b17f.JPG, but nothing about hellhounds. Do any of you know if this IS a military T shirt?

THANKS

BILL 

Yup this is a military shirt for HHD, 57th Trans Bn. Looks like this unit was reactivated in 1999. This style of personalized unit shirts is fairly common, with many units having their own design.

"War is young men dying and old men talking"

donation2017.gif

3 hours ago, USMarineCorps said:

Yup this is a military shirt for HHD, 57th Trans Bn. Looks like this unit was reactivated in 1999. This style of personalized unit shirts is fairly common, with many units having their own design.

I do appreciate the info. I saw the 57th HHD  on the net, but nothing about hellhounds. What you are saying explains a lot. I don't know if anyone on here collects t shirts. It's a size 2XL, made for big guys. I might stick it on here for sale. Do you think $20.00 is asking too much? It should be easy to ship. AGAIN...Thanks for the reply, and info!

I think "Hellhounds" is often used HHDs and HHCs because of the two Hs... Anyways, $20 is OK but it will be hard to find a buyer. Although there certainly is a market for unit shirts like these, it's often the Special units that sell at a premium. 

"War is young men dying and old men talking"

donation2017.gif

36 minutes ago, USMarineCorps said:

I think "Hellhounds" is often used HHDs and HHCs because of the two Hs... Anyways, $20 is OK but it will be hard to find a buyer. Although there certainly is a market for unit shirts like these, it's often the Special units that sell at a premium. 

Gotja I have a big chunky grandkid that might want it.   THANKS