Uniform collection family photos

36thIDAlex

Hey all, I decided to take some family portraits of my uniform collection before I head off to school this year. All pieces are IDd, named, and researched. Most have photos of the veterans as well. Only ones not included are a few pieces of named field and a few named non-WWII uniforms. You might see an infantry theme as I am attempting to collect a named uniform from each infantry division of the European theater.

Enjoy!

a64c9df18a9e60bf6b3389544d1142eb.jpg

e255896b404938f58a9d0b4f58cf9a2d.plist

huntssurplus

Analyzing collection! Do you have any closeups of the PT Boat enlisted Navy uniform?

Hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful collection you have there and all researched? Nice!  Would you happen to know off hand what unit the 7th Army/Armored was from?

Thanks!

James

Here’s a close up of the PT Boater and a link to the group. All came locally from his estate.

The armor/7th army uniform belonged to an M4A1 (76) Sherman radio operator/assistant driver/MG Gunner of the 782nd Tnk Bn who was heavily wounded after his tank was shot twice by panzerfausts

0daa25aca227b5c82b5e238fd2ca7902.plist

c0dc82d581e205d5a1da27de41e7296c.plist

20cf1d246ea2788977c8aff042a33dd2.jpg

e206a1981266625353a5aded9193bf46.plist

Here’s the link to my group of the boater

https://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/341140-extensive-pt-boat-uniform-grouping-mtb-ron-33-37/

Great information, I appreciate it. Thanks again!

No problem. If you look around my content I think I wrote a whole post about him somewhere

Just now, 36thIDAlex said:

No problem. If you look around my content I think I wrote a whole post about him somewhere

I sure will, thanks!

Very nice, still a fan of the ship detachment uniform I talked to you about on Facebook when you posted there but it is impossible to not be a fan of any of those uniforms. Hope you find some great stuff while you are at school.