Colt 1873 SA Forgery

Malas

I received a Colt SA forgery and I'm trying to figure out where it was made and if it has any value. It looks like a Colt and has bone handles on it with  a 5 1/4 inch barrel. It was in a western holster  and is 45 Cal. I looked at the markings on the barrel and was able to make out most of the letters they are as follows:

AU-EHREVOL VERTHAN RHERTLENA

the "H" may be an "A"

on the 2nd line        RUSK ARIAN__ __ TANDANA

I cant read two letters

I'm also including 2 photo's of the barrel this was the clearest and closet I could get.

Thanks in advance

phpdyRKvoPM.jpg

phpvTdWkCPM.jpg

Maybe you can make out more of the marking with the camcorder nightvision trick? Or with a smartphone cam with colours reversed?

These are generally South of the Border copies... 

I am used to seeing humorous barrel addresses, like "The Very Best Revolver", with spacing and spelling confusing everything.

I see "Revolver" in the first line, possibly "Colt" in the second.

More pictures would help. 

Thanks everyone for all your help does anyone have an idea how much something like this is worth? I was told by one dealer not much whatever that means.

Yes, on the above prices. The closer it looks to an original colt the higher. Longer barrel's more sought after. These are basically holster fillers and some have been dressed up with decoration to  become bandito or "Indian Scout" rigs to fool people. They are old and many were brought up in the 1980's and later to feed the at the time growing Western memorabilia market. Unfortunately that genre of memorabilia has been hit hard and prices have been steadily falling. They are fun to have and good to point at the TV screen when Lee Marvin or some-one is being chased out of Mexico during an intense western. Good for practising quick draw or twirling. Good investment....no.