I was offered the opportunity to buy this patch collection from a picker, but I'm not a patch expert, so I was hoping that somebody would be able to help identifying some of these patches. There appears to be a variety of patches pictured, from WWII US patches to Philippine civilian and military patches (age unknown). I've numbered the ones that I can't identify #1-11. Also, please let me know if any of the patches pictured in the lot are uncommon/rare (or obviously fake/repro), as the price isn't cheap for the lot. These are the only pictures I have been sent so far, but I may be able to get more detailed ones if needed. Any help is appreciated! 

IMG_E5658.png

IMG_E5662.png

IMG_E5664.png

IMG_E5665.png

IMG_E5666.png

IMG_E5663.JPG

IMG_E5668.JPG

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

#4 is a 5th Special Forces Project Sigma patch, circa Vietnam war period. Can’t tell if it is “real” based on the pics. If it is real it’s theater made and on the rarer side. Rare and desirable are two different things...

A lot of Philippine associated units organizations. I think some real gems.  

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I "primarily" collect Gulf War 1 patches. All branches (USA, USAF,USN, USMC & USCG) and ALL Countries..
US - Op.'s Desert Shield / Storm / Provide Comfort /Some Southern Watch - F-4G's Wild Weasels
UK - Op.'s Granby / Sabre / Warden
Canadian - Op. Desert Storm / Op. Friction
French - Daguet / Aconit
Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, South Korea, etc.
Looking for the oddities, including unfinished & flaws
I HAVE EXTRA's!! Will trade as well.

7 hours ago, Proud Kraut said:

In one of my references # 2 is listed as "7th Major Port". I don´t know if yours is an original or a reproduction.

It's a reproduction. Originals are quilted, not mass embr. 

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Member, ASMIC.

Editor, ASMIC's The Trading Post

ASMIC Executive VP

#8: 11th Infantry Division, Phiippine Army, a.k.a. the "Alakdan Division." "Alakdan" = scorpion.

~Sean

WANTED: Philippine Department & Division patch variations, uniforms, & other items.
~In honor of Private Placido Conejos, 14th Engineer Regt. (Philippine Scouts). KIA on Bataan, 02/13/1942

My links: Lolo's (Grandfather's) WWII Service | My Mini-Museum of Sea Lions and Carabaos ASMIC Newsletter Editor (4653) | PSHS Nat. Secretary & Webmaster

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifimage.png.b6b9b30c229769336acc011171a4f63d.png