Old North State Antique & Gun Show

CorsairAce

The Old North State Antique Gun & Military Show will be held on Aug 29th-30th, 2020 in Raleigh, NC. This Raleigh gun show is held at North Carolina State Fairgrounds and hosted by The Carolina Trader. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Is there any information about limiting the numbers allowed inside.? Just wondering since our idiot governor is still keeping a lot of things closed or restricted. If it's still on, I'm surprised.

I talked with Richard and the show is a go. I think they have already had gun shows at the same venue. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show. Dave from NE Ohio. 

Will be leaving in a couple hours for the drive down to the show in Raleigh. Pulling out about 1:30 AM from North East Ohio. Raining like heck outside. Hope everyone arrives safe at the show. See you around noon for set up. Dave

I have similar questions to David's above - 

Were there many dealers there ?

Were there many in attendance ?

Did I miss out on getting some good stuff for the collection ?!?!

The show was filled with dealers, as usual. No restrictions in place. I thought the attendance was a little off. Not as many people thru the door as usual. Sunday was a little sparse, but Saturday was all right. Dave