Has anyone ever seen a real Lost Battalion grouping?

Hello! I have been looking into this for quite sometime. I have only seen 1 actual piece of memorabilia from the Lost Battalion that is conclusive. That being from A B C Companies of the 1st Battalion, 308th Infantry Regiment, 77th Division, E G H Companies of 2nd Battalion, 308th Infantry Regiment, 77th Division, K Company of the 307th Infantry Regiment, 77th Division, and C D Companies of the 306th Machine Gun Battalion, 77th Division. Their is also 3 men from the  305th Field Artillery Battery D, along with medical attachments with the 1st and 2nd of the 308th Regiment. I was searching around today and found this uniform and pants online. I'D to Maurice H. Ronan he was in Company C, 306th Machine Gun Battalion, 77th Division it is I'D and proven in the roster of the men that were "The Lost Battalion". Might I also add that this set sold in April, 2018 so someone who is on a military forum could possibly own it. I also found one on Warrelics.eu, everything is correct however the man doesn't appear on any of the rosters, yet he is supposed to be apart of B Company, 308th Infantry Regiment. The OP is also banned on that website and the email is inactive so there is no way of communication. Still I would like to know if anyone here has any Lost Battalion items, even 77th Division items that are I'D and un-researched could lead to this brave group of men. If you have anything don't hesitate to reply!

Michael H. Ronan Grouping - http://wholesalecollection.info/ww1_us_army_77th_division_lost_battalion_survivor_uniform_grouping.htm

Warrelics Lost Battalion grouping - https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ww1-allies-great-britain-france-usa-etc-1914-1918/lost-battalion-tunic-28385/

Roster of The Lost Battalion - http://www.longwood.k12.ny.us/cms/One.aspx?portalId=2549374&pageId=7129329

WW1_US_Army_77th_Division_Lost_Battalion_Survivor_Uniform_Grouping_01_njp.jpg

WW1_US_Army_77th_Division_Lost_Battalion_Survivor_Uniform_Grouping_02_lm.jpg

WW1_US_Army_77th_Division_Lost_Battalion_Survivor_Uniform_Grouping_03_kus.jpg

WW1_US_Army_77th_Division_Lost_Battalion_Survivor_Uniform_Grouping_04_stly.jpg

I have the widow's  Gold Star Medal and a photo of the Lt who commanded the Company C 306th MGB detachment in my collection. 

Very cool Austin! Could you send some pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo was tucked inside the widow's copy of History and Rhymes. Medal was a BIN a couple years ago.
Screenshot_20200825-191511.png.53ca50b9458a2d2347d0feb9f7000df5.png
FB_IMG_1598400963363.jpg.cfbe7dcb48f5008ea6b084b53a6b61c9.jpg

Very cool! Do you know what heroic action the man performed to be awarded that medal?

He gave his life.  Was killed October 8th operating the last functional machine gun they had. Either by a bundle of grenades or a trench mortar shell (conflicting accounts). 

The medal was given to widow's and mother's who made the government sponsored pilgrimage to see their loved ones grave in France in 1930. 

He gave his life.  Was killed October 8th operating the last functional machine gun they had. Either by a bundle of grenades or a trench mortar shell (conflicting accounts). 
The medal was given to widow's and mother's who made the government sponsored pilgrimage to see their loved ones grave in France in 1930. 

Oh my god. What a hero, it didn’t register with me at first when you said widow, that is just incredible god is taking good care of him in heaven right now.

I bet you feel obligated to keep this medal and photo under your care for a long time, I have some items like that too where you just feel it’s your responsibility to take care of the last thing is man was awarded.