Unknown Hospital/medical Patch???

Gerradtgrant

Gerradtgrant

I have tried numerous searches, Google photo search and can't find anything close. It is on a wool base and it does not glow. No indication of ever being sewn to anything. I am thinking Army WWII, but I could be way off. Maybe it's not military at all.?? Any ideas what this patch could be. Thanks for any and all ideas. 0d053ca7b92c3e1b810ec5a5d967caa5.jpg0a3606592365fe9c0fd0fef1c5a851ca.jpg827fd843e4b6dfe4f762b8d99e6267ed.jpg3915df146bdc03a871d219c38e16ebce.jpgde5b9200c7d067e2802c407961cec392.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Gerradtgrant

Any ideas at all? Any ideas what the SCH could stand for? Something I could research more? Trying to break down the S..... C.... H=hospital I would assume. Thanks in advance for any help or leads.

• 2 weeks later...
Airborne-Hunter

The H is definitely Hospital. SC could be any number of things. I have my doubts as to it being military. It is likely 30s/40s/50s.

Gerradtgrant

Thanks for the comments guys! I had my doubts on it being Military as well. It came with a few other military medical patches, so I thought it had a chance. I understand it being near impossible to nail down with the lack of clues. Oh well, it will go in the unidentified pile.