• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

War Room Display

Thanks eaglerunner88. I really liked how complete the grouping was. Here is another ID’D uniform to Donald McConaghy with the 332nd infantry HQ company in Italy wwi. 99C6F723-465B-45FE-AAD7-3C5424DE3FEE.jpeg.43d7686b6b469011cfd1a8f0d9110481.jpeg

Uniform named to then Major William H H Morris Jr. Wounded and recipient of the distinguished service cross in WWI with the 90th division. Later commanding general of the 10th Armored division during WWII with Patton around the battle of the bulge. Very interesting career. I saw another forum member has one of his WWII uniforms and another member has one of his WWII helmets at one time.  Uniform is French made and named to him. Purple Heart is not his there for display only.D3CA1725-E134-4ECA-97A1-252A2478B27F.jpeg.c3abe447097365843bbecebaf0fe100d.jpeg

Some great Great War articles there...very nice to have those...

In Memoriam

My Father, Henry W. Milton, USAAF, Burma, 1943-1945, Lost May 2, 2017
My Grandfather, Nathan Hale, US Navy, USS Rhode Island, 1915-1918, Lost 1968
My 3X Great Grandfather, Sgt. Frederick Hale, 55th New York,
wounded and captured at Malvern Hill, Virginia, July 1, 1862,

died as Prisoner of War, Richmond, July 24, 1862

Thanks Trenchrat. I have been working on expanding my wwi collection and trying to locate named uniforms. I really enjoy the differences in all the divisions and their patches.  

• 4 weeks later...

GREAT JOB, OF COLLECTING AND DISPLAYING  WONDERFUL PIECES OF AMERICAN MILITARIA.  (MY PREFERENCE)  PLEASE, REMOVE OUR 48 STAR AMERICAN FLAG  FROM THE ROUND GLASS TABLE TOP.  OUR AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE DISPLAYED IN A POSITION WITH HONOR.  THANKS GIH

• 2 months later...