Sterling Jump Wings check.

triplecanopy

These wings are a fine example of basic US jump wings. Looks like they have been worn and polished with pride. I would be happy to include them in a collection.

Just now, triplecanopy said:

These wings are a fine example of basic US jump wings. Looks like they have been worn and polished with pride. I would be happy to include them in a collection.

That's fantastic news, many thanks!

I was the only bidder on UK eBay, cost me £10 (approx $13USD), so pretty pleased with that 🙂

triplecanopy

Well, you got a bargain. At one time you might have found these under $10.00, but those days are long gone. You usually see these now listed at between $35 and $50.00 today and sometimes even higher. They are known as "Graduation Wings" having no maker's marks. They are still a fairly common type as far as sterling jump wings go, but you can rest assured that you did good.

11 minutes ago, triplecanopy said:

Well, you got a bargain. At one time you might have found these under $10.00, but those days are long gone. You usually see these now listed at between $35 and $50.00 today and sometimes even higher. They are known as "Graduation Wings" having no maker's marks. They are still a fairly common type as far as sterling jump wings go, but you can rest assured that you did good.

Happy days, I do love a bargain! 

Thank you for your help, it's very much appreciated.