1939-1945 Popular Mechanics Magazine

hhbooker2

:rolleyes: 1939 to 1945, war time issues of "Popular Mechanics Magazine" are similar to those of the older magazine, "Popular Science Monthly," they also features the latest advances in aircraft, jeeps, ships, tanks, trucks, etc., of the United States Army, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Navy. This was also a monthly magazine like P.S.M.! Enjoy! :rolleyes: Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected]) POST SCRIPT: Can you identify the armoured vehicle on the cover?

post-837-1232236350.jpg

:) Page 33A. National Aeronautics Council, Inc., ad say's: "Know All Planes for Only 10-cents: Shows fighting planes of all nations." (Lower right hand corner of page.)

post-837-1232236849.jpg

Sarge,

I love this stuff! However, the scans seem to be ever so slightly out of focus, making them difficult to read. Are there any settings you can tweak to sharpen the images? Please don't take this as criticism, just a request from tired eyes. :blink:

Regards,

Kevin Williams

:) Page 374.

Dear Kevin: They are sharp and clear when I scan them, but when I have to reduce them to fit here, the type is harder to read and pictures tend to blur, however, if you email me at: ( [email protected] ), you can get them larger and clearer, for free as I mail out scans daily to others.They're hard on my eyes here too, limitations to size restricts showing them better, Kevin! crying.gif Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California

Sarge,

I love this stuff! However, the scans seem to be ever so slightly out of focus, making them difficult to read. Are there any settings you can tweak to sharpen the images? Please don't take this as criticism, just a request from tired eyes. :blink:

Regards,

Kevin Williams

post-837-1232691133.jpg