Floyd's Medals Order Question

Daytonian777

Daytonian777

I placed an order on J. Floyd's site 12 days ago, and it is still in processing. Does anybody have experience buying from Mr. Floyd? If so, how long does it typically take for an order to ship?

I know patience is a virtue, but was just curious. Also, when it says "Flat Rate" shipping, what service is it? I hope anything other than the currently troubled USPS. At this point I'd prefer carrier pigeon over the Postal Service. 😋 Thank you in advance for any responses!

He is one of the fastest shippers in the business.  I typically receive items from him within two days.

Something is up.  I’ve noticed that his site has not been updated in about two weeks.

Mr. Jeff Floyd is as solid as they come.  

I just hope that everything is alright with him.

Holy cow....have you at least tried to contact him directly to ask? In case you missed it in the news, we just had a tropical storm/hurricane here on the east cost that had a massive impact on people. A lot of folks here in VA are still out of power. I'm not sure where he is located, but that might be an issue. Flat rate typically refers to USPS Priority Flat Rate (which is a cost effective, fast and safe way to ship BTW).

Daytonian777

Thank you all for the responses and information. I have made contact with Mr. Floyd. 

Kadet, thanks for the clarification about the Priority shipping. I've had unpleasant experiences recently with lost or extremely delayed packages when sent via USPS First Class. 

wartimecollectables.com
5 hours ago, Daytonian777 said:

Thank you all for the responses and information. I have made contact with Mr. Floyd. 

Kadet, thanks for the clarification about the Priority shipping. I've had unpleasant experiences recently with lost or extremely delayed packages when sent via USPS First Class. 

Jeff is excellent to deal with and comes up with some incredible stuff!
A note on US Post Office; I have few issues with the USPO until lately.  Delayed packages, tracking not updated, packages taking somewhat scenic routes in transit.  Includes First Class, Priority, and Registered Mail.  Haven't lost one yet though!

Ah yes USPS, a great way to ship, in case you can't recognize it, that is a medium flat rate priority box   but they care!

116370512_722982688497309_3811906098009756952_n.jpg

116426079_721571131738305_7768291866513503214_n.jpg

• 4 months later...
Bulldog13

This must be normal for Floyds....
Ordered on 13 December 2020 and nothing shipped. Requests for shipping status are ignored!

• 1 month later...
Sumserbrown

I live in France and have ordered twice from Jeff Floyd. The medals arrived very quickly and I would happily buy from him again if I can get to his site before all the items I want have already been sold (which is what seems to be happening to me at the moment!) 😀

best wishes

Rob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.