Hello From Mayer Antiques & Collectibles

Mayer Antiques

Mayer Antiques

Hello from Mayer Antiques & Collectibles.  I am a dealer and collector of militaria, edged weapons, military surplus firearms and equipment, sculptures, antiques and unique and hard to find items.  I am glad to join this forum.  You are all welcome to visit my website at www.mayerantiques.com. I have collected over the years many American items, from commemorative plaques and sculptures to bayonets, swords and more.  We are located near Tel-Aviv, Israel and ship worldwide.

Welcome to forum, alot of interesting and informative conversion with great interface around this small world, stay safe.

The Rooster
2 hours ago, Mayer Antiques said:

Hello from Mayer Antiques & Collectibles.  I am a dealer and collector of militaria, edged weapons, military surplus firearms and equipment, sculptures, antiques and unique and hard to find items.  I am glad to join this forum.  You are all welcome to visit my website at www.mayerantiques.com. I have collected over the years many American items, from commemorative plaques and sculptures to bayonets, swords and more.  We are located near Tel-Aviv, Israel and ship worldwide.

Welcome to the Forum !!!

Great items on your site.

Welcome !