Ribbon bar reconstruction

Cohen

I'm looking for help in order to reconstruct the ribbon bar of this WWII and Vietnam veteran as het would have been wearing it  around 1962-1963.

I have one of his uniforms of the early 60-ies when he was stationed in Germany  but the bar is missing and I would love to have it made again for display.

So I presume I will have to have the bar made at least without the vietnam medals.

Does anyone have a suggestion where I can have a ribbon rack custom made?

many thanks!

medal rack.jpg

Sometimes you have to buy the rosettes separately. eBay still sells them Chung my and army did 1st class at about $80.00 each nchs is seller

Make sure to have the parts date from the era. When I rebuild a WWII one, I only use era parts. Someone else can advise you that has expertise in that time era. Paul 

• 2 years later...

They don't use authentic Vietnam era ribbons and devices, but if you're looking for an embroidered set that is of the highest quality and very inexpensive, Leu's Handicraft of Taiwan is the absolute best. They've made a few sets for me over the years, and not only is their work second to none, their customer service is also outstanding should there be any issues. I accidentally ordered a set with one ribbon that was incorrect. I contacted them about it and they sent me a whole new set free of charge. 

They would be the best to go to if you can't source all of the VN era ribbons.

• 3 weeks later...