ww2 5th rangers relic type

Sam R

Funny guy. 

I simply ask you "why" you feel a certain way about a statement- in all honesty it was a respectful qusstion. And somehow you want to be an ahole. 

I'll interact and listen to advice from people who are evem semi respectful but not from somebody like you. 

Its on ebay- 
What are you trying to say? Just spit it out kammo man? You accusing me of running a fake job by you- thats ballsy. 

Let me explain something so even you can understand.

You are a game player and I can see through this from your first post on this fake helmet.

Your interest in this fake helmet is odd and your approach is odd given there is a helmet section here with some of the worlds most advanced US helmet collectors who take time to post and will help anyone who asks.

It didn’t take you long to post the above statement.

It’s transparency is obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could care less about the bogus helmet being discussed, but do care about the approach, and attitude on display in this thread. Threads like this are exactly why I don't contribute in this subforum. 

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

1 hour ago, AustinO said:

I could care less about the bogus helmet being discussed, but do care about the approach, and attitude on display in this thread. Threads like this are exactly why I don't contribute in this subforum. 

I agree.  Big keyboard warriors here.

rsz_1banner.jpg.3598ba000d6c3ebe2d5590d9e0df90cd.jpg

Check out my online museum: http://www.pofmilitaryantiques.com/

I agree.  Big keyboard warriors here.

And ....
Are you adding to the thread or peanut typing ?
I am confused
Owen

On 7/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, kammo-man said:

Let me explain something so even you can understand.

You are a game player and I can see through this from your first post on this fake helmet.

Your interest in this fake helmet is odd and your approach is odd given there is a helmet section here with some of the worlds most advanced US helmet collectors who take time to post and will help anyone who asks.

It didn’t take you long to post the above statement.

It’s transparency is obvious.

I don't like this helmet and here's why 1. its a ranger helmet, and in my experience this is truly the holy grail of helmet collecting, in my time collecting I have ever only seen 2 or 3 confirmed originals marked with the 2nd or 5th ranger bats. like blacksmith said, I would only really expect to see one like this changing hands between serious collectors and definitely not for the public to see. 2. I've seen one 5th ranger lid that was definitely real, and another that may of been, both of their stenciled 5's are from a different stencil and the diamond is smaller, that't not necessarily a deal breaker but it is another red flag. 3. lastly, its not a very good picture but that was a nice spot with what appears to be paint in the crack. personally i'd avoid this one, in terms of ranger helmets i would only ever trust one maybe found at a vets estate (which the chances of are practically none) or if a serious collector came forward with a detailed list of the shells previous owners. As for the conduct being displayed in this tread SAM R, I would like to apologize, it's one thing to respond with a snarky comment, it's another thing to question the intentions of why you posted this in the first place is just flat out disrespectful. it's important to understand that everybody starts somewhere in this great hobby and the "transparency" of whether or not a helmet is fake may not be so easy to see when you are new, or at lest new to the forum. don't let yourself get burned out by a situation like this and I hope you were able to learn something.  

Graham