WW2 bring backs of combat medic Abe Sonstein

ColtM1911

This is difficult to post as it’s the only “bring back” grouping that I have, it belonged to a dear friend of mine and my grandparents. His name was Abe Sonstein, and he was a staff sergeant with the 97th infantry division, 322 battalion medical company B. I have his uniform, boots, and everything he gave me when I was young that be brought back from Germany. 

This is the part that’s difficult for me. Over the last four months I have lost all four of my jobs due to COVID-19 and I’ve been selling off my ww1 and ww2 collection. This is one of the items that I never planned on parting with but none of my four jobs have reopened. I still haven’t received unemployment and the side jobs I’ve had don’t cover my food and housing expenses. I’m not asking for any sympathy as I know many people are in the situation but if I could get some guidance on what this is worth and moreover if anybody on the forum is interested in it that I know care for it I would really appreciate it. If that was possible I would love to give the person a call to tell them some of the war stories Abs told me when I was young so they’re passed along in his memory. 

if this is not posted in the right group moderators please feel free to move thank you so much. 

Thank you all,

David

image.jpg