Kevlar Helmet Identification

BSRmilitaria

BSRmilitaria

Hi all, 

I recently picked up these two kevlar helmets in a large grouping of OIF era SF items. Has anyone ever seen this variation of helmet before? I am very familiar with PASGT, LWH, ACH, ECH and IHPS helmets, but never have come across similar ones before. Lastly, considering they were found with other SF items, I presume they are SF related - though can someone confirm this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

William 

IMG_8638.jpeg

IMG_8641.jpeg

IMG_8643.jpeg

IMG_8644.jpeg

IMG_8647.jpeg

IMG_8649.jpeg

IMG_8682.jpeg

IMG_8686.jpeg

IMG_8688.jpeg

IMG_8690.jpeg

IMG_8691.jpeg

IMG_8694.jpeg

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

To me they look like RBR products, but not sure of the exact model, the first one looks like it might be a an RBR PASGT and the second one looks similar to the F6 Mach 1 but I haven't seen one of those with 5 screws, maybe its just early or maybe its a different helmet

They are definitely based off of the RBR F6 helmets. I’d look very hard around the inside to see if there is any manufacturing marks still left, they can be present stamped on the piece that the liner threads through near the back of the helmet. RBR was bought by the company “Lightweight Body Armor” so it could also be their version of the F6. Regardless, US Special Forces did use RBR helmets at some point, I believe in the early 2000’s

BSRmilitaria

Thanks guys! This has been very helpful, and I really appreciate your time.I will comb over the helmets again and see if I can find a manufacture tag. 

William