SA en bloc stamp question

phantomfixer

phantomfixer

Springfield Armory SA clip..but the SA is stamped left to right vs the verticle orientation I see on the web...is this a large font SA WWII en bloc clip?

20200717_202636.jpg

20200717_202622.jpg

IMHO it is the small font (1/16 ") used pre and post WWII. They can be found with the letters in almost every angle.

Had over a 100 of these at one time. All SA and pulled from WW2 era khaki/green bandoliers. Never really paid attention to the fonts or dashes etc.

Some place I still have a full bandolier of 1943 date M2 ammo in SA clips that came out of a crate. 

2020_07190002.JPG

2020_07190004.JPG

2020_07190007.JPG

phantomfixer

Thanks guys...

I did not notice if it had a dash under the SA...the SA is a light strike...

Doyler's pic shows the horizontal orientation that I was looking for

thanks much

Hello

I don't want to intrude but got curious as to the ones I have and they have BRW over a number ( in my case 1 & 3)

Does anyone know the maker or vintage? Thanks

DSCN9504.JPG

Those are good clips. Most of the ones I put through my M1 are BRW's. By the way, anyone new to these reading, they were meant to be disposable but they last for decades of reuse so don't leave laying on the ground with your brass if no ones told you yet! Back to the Borg clips, they're U.S. made from the Korean War time frame. I believe the number is just the press they were made on. The above link is a good one to start with.