MAX 2020 in York is CANCELLED (sorry!)

Shenkursk

It is with sincere regret that we announce that the 2020 MAX Show in York, PA has been cancelled due to restrictions related to the COVID 19 virus. Particularly the social distancing requirements would have forced us to either drastically reduce the size of the show or move it to several different locations around the fairgrounds. If you have tables reserved for this show, they will automatically roll over to the 2021 show. You will lose nothing. If you have rented hotel rooms, you will need to cancel them ASAP. We will inform you of all the details very soon. Keep your eyes open to the OVMS website, Facebook page, and the “JUST THE FACTS” newsletter for all the most up-to-date and factual information. Do not listen to rumors, check first with the OVMS.

Bill Combs

OVMS Business manager

moose_shoulda_toldya2.jpg

CNY Militaria

Completely understandable given the current situation, though disappointing that we won't be able to gather for this. Hopefully the SOS will be unaffected.

Thanks Jeff, Peter Suciu texted me the bad news shortly before I read this. So many cancelled shows! 

everforward

Dang. Sorry for everyone that was looking forward to the new place (me too)...........

They are still running the Cornfield Show at the Roberts Center in Ohio end of July. Will be interesting to see how things turnout.