Korean War M4 Sherman - With Teeth!

Lanyard

This model is of an actual tank that saw service during the Korean War.  To say its paint scheme is quite different from the norm would be a vast understatement.Korea4.jpg.141a65c3a993974c8c526ae6e58e17a3.jpgKorea1.jpg.1cab3e6e7a8a0dd30d5f12c0cf97c6b6.jpgKorea2.jpg.e29c8a2315d3724abbb25daa9d095b9c.jpgKorea3.jpg.65e287323c0049e449f196a2872ce98a.jpg

I painted the front hull red,  then applied the decals.  The large mouth/teeth and the large eyes did not go on perfectly so I had to do some restoration with carefully applied black and white paint.

The paperwork that came with the model identified this tank as being  "Rice's Red Devils"  C Company,  89th Tank Battalion,  25th Infantry Division,  Han River Basin,  1951.

Old Marine

That is great looking model with an outstanding paint job.. I like it a lot.  Great work.

Proud Kraut

Great, another amazing model with excellent details! This painting was for sure a top morale booster for the crew. There were different variants of the tiger face existing, right? I think I have seen a picture of a tiger stripe face once.

This is a nice clean tank. I like the fact that you painted the front hull red. Also your mantlet cover looks very good. What did you use to make it?

Semper Fi.

Manny