Any Ideas

GatorDoc

Hey guys

This was on WW2 era uniform.  Any ideas? Valuable or worth adding to a collection?

Thank you,

J

AC9F0006-3F2C-46A5-835F-DD2AF94E20E9.jpeg

Your shirt is a late 50s-mid 60s worn shirt, the patch is HQ Virginia National Guard a patch that first came out in late 1956.

Thank you. I had a tough time finding this. His other uniforms had various other patches including a ruptured duck.

A3E0734E-FDD3-47AF-9552-1802E99A0B7D.jpeg

AF092B0F-503B-4425-AADD-CE2B50CE598D.jpeg

Hookemhorns88

The blue, gold , and red round patch is the Replacement and School Command patch. The Replacement and School Command was established in conjunction with the early WWII Army reorganization and was activated on March 27, 1942, with headquarters at Birmingham, Alabama.  Its mission was to supervise the operation of schools and replacement training centers. 

Patches,

These were complete uniforms with pants/shirts and service coats in a shop in West Virginia.  Probably should have bought them but I am very new to this area of collecting.  Interestingly, these uniforms were also on the same rack.  Looks

like he may have been the real deal. Lots of the SF uniforms but all name patches had been removed

936F9B2D-7CEA-427C-8EEE-449F8025EFEA.jpeg

Around $20 per set on average.  Some cheaper, some a little more.  Cheapest was $5, most expensive was around $35.

I checked all the pockets.....nothing.  Was hoping for a name on the SF stuff.  The older khaki uniforms were stamped with the guys name and service number.  When I head back through next week, if its open I will get some better pictures