• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Ray42

725th Railways Operations Battalion DUI

Hello, I am wondering if I can get a second opinion on this unmarked 725th Railway Battalion DUI that I just purchased. I do not have it in hand yet but the seller provided some good photos that lead me to think it is the real deal, but I am not an expert and would like the opinion of someone more qualified then myself. Thank you for the help. 

725th.1.png

725th.2.png

725th.3.png

725th.4.png

725th.5.png

donation2019.gif

If these pictures are not detailed enough to make a judgement on I will likely have the pin in hand in about a week and can provide better pictures then.

donation2019.gif

The photos are plenty well detailed enough for me. This one is undoubtedly ORIGINAL. They are rare as I am sure you know, but you can buy this one with complete confidence.

Allan

Never under-estimate the power of prayer.

donation2007.gif

Thank you so much for confirming that for me! I have seen them on the forum before and tried doing the appropriate research on ASMIC but that is not a fair substitute for experience or seeing one in person. I'm excited to see it in person, it was wildly misidentified on eBay and I nearly had a heart attack when I found it on a very broad search of pins on eBay.  I'm not sure I can accurately appreciate how rare it is until I have gone my collecting career without finding another come out of the woodwork but I am pretty confident it is the rarest of my growing DUI collection. 

donation2019.gif

I just got the Pin in the mail today and I thought I would share a better picture of it because it is more beautiful in person then in the seller's pictures where it appears dark. I am thrilled to add this one to my collection as a good example of a locally made CBI insignia. 

Thanks again Allen for helping me with information about this pin.

725th.6.png

donation2019.gif

4 hours ago, scottplen said:

Very nice !

Thank you!

donation2019.gif