Anyone ever dealt with this dealer? I sent them an email about a few items a week ago and haven’t heard anything back. Sent a follow up email two days ago and still haven’t heard anything back. Easily some of the worst communication I’ve ever had... every other online militaria dealer that I’ve dealt with usually responds within the same day.

when i go in the chapters i cant see any pictures, do you need to register?

looking for Vietnamese CSDC/NPFF wartime color slides to finish a publication

looking for Khmer FANK militaria

5 minutes ago, vintageproductions said:

I believe if you do a search on here about the company, there are many threads, you will get your answer.

I had already tried searching the forum for a review and couldn't find one for some reason. Thought I had seen the name pop up on the forum in the past but couldn't remember exactly what was said about the dealer.

He is slow to reply, but he might.  He's become active again with a refreshed website and has been selling on ebay.  I have bought from him before years ago and everything was fine.

Rob

Exhausting & Dirty Work

Interested in buying identified or re-searchable Korean War uniforms, groupings, medals and more.

17 hours ago, ww2guymandude said:

I had already tried searching the forum for a review and couldn't find one for some reason. Thought I had seen the name pop up on the forum in the past but couldn't remember exactly what was said about the dealer.

Try searching for "AOTP". I got 14 results. I haven't dealt with Wayne for quite some time, but he had some killer stuff back in the day. Like all of us, he's not as young as he used to be, so that may account for his lack of speed in communications. It's probably been 35 years since I last visited his shop. Scary thought!

• 2 weeks later...

Had an opportunity to purchase one of Wayne's ebay items this weekend. Auction closed on Sunday. Item was shipped (free shipping) on Tuesday and arrived today. Well packaged and included a flier for his brick and mortar store and a hand written invoice. Item was NOS WW2 vintage, still in its original packaging, and reasonably price at 1/5th of what another ebay seller is asking for the identical item. I couldn't ask for better service.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:36 AM, pararaftanr2 said:

Try searching for "AOTP". I got 14 results. I haven't dealt with Wayne for quite some time, but he had some killer stuff back in the day. Like all of us, he's not as young as he used to be, so that may account for his lack of speed in communications. It's probably been 35 years since I last visited his shop. Scary thought!

Yes. Good ole jersey. It was right around my house where I grew up. And never cared about militaria. Now I’m Moved away and obsessed W it. Oh well. Haha. 

Friend - What’s his eBay store name ? Thank you 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.