1916 Colt M1911 barrel?

spagg

Can anyone help me out with identifying this bolt? Not sure if it  is correct for a 1916 colt 1911 ( Government model)? The bolt is UN-marked. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

Are you sure it's unmarked? I can almost make out a 'P' and 'H' on the part that would be exposed at the ejection part.

Kim

2 hours ago, kfields said:

Are you sure it's unmarked? I can almost make out a 'P' and 'H' on the part that would be exposed at the ejection part.

Kim

Good eye Kim, I was not looking there for the stamping.  I field stripped my 1911 and then cleaned the Barrel real good with a bore cleaner and then wiped it down with oil. There was the P and H., hard to see but there. Thanks again Kim!

12 hours ago, spagg said:

Good eye Kim, I was not looking there for the stamping.  I field stripped my 1911 and then cleaned the Barrel real good with a bore cleaner and then wiped it down with oil. There was the P and H., hard to see but there. Thanks again Kim!

Kim, after some more thorough cleaning what looked like an  H was actually grime.  Here is the picture what mine looks like. On a commercial early 1911 should be stamped with a P only.

IMG_1537.jpg