Help on members

siclfde

Can anyone tell me how to find the list of members?  I could do it on the old system, but cant find it on this new version.

I put in a help request several days ago, but have received no response.

Thanx

Yeah - I've got that.  It just shows users who are on-line.  The old system had a way to look up all users.  I am looking for a way to look up & send messages to users who are not on line at the moment.

Thanx 4 the response

Hope this helps.  Thanks...Matt

Go to the main Forum screen and under the Activity tab click on Search over to the right where the little hand is pointing.

IMG_0340.jpg

That should take you over to the next screen.  On the next screen click on Member Search tab, just to the right of Content Search tab.

IMG_0341.jpg

That should take you over to the next screen, where you can search for a particular Member if you know the name.  Just can enter the name where it shows Search Term.  

IMG_0342.jpg

IF you don't know the name, you can scroll to the bottom of that screen and click on the Search Members button, where the little hand is pointing. which will bring up the next screen.  

IMG_0343.jpg

I believe once here, you'd just have to scroll through the members which would obviously take awhile.

IMG_0344.jpg