Opinion on this Jump Wings - WW2?

Hello everyone, I need your opinion about this Jump Wings. Are they WW2 period? The catch was repaired and inverted. Inset "Sterling" can be seen at the bottom right on the reverse. 

IMG_1421.JPG.a871e233360d31339ca0ba47d4b3874d.jpg

IMG_1424.JPG.556a4450d21fbfb753f3dce11c23bfb8.jpg

IMG_1429.JPG.e352d38995e921f2a0a343e56408a184.jpg

What is obvious that you have already brought up is the pin back assembly being reversed and the abundance of overflowing solder with flux discoloration so this was a very amateurish soldering job.  The scratch like markings on the back which was probably done with an abrasive tool of some sort after cutting the clutch back pins off prior to soldering would not have been done by a jeweler.  My gut says this is a post war wing that the owner tried to pass off as a WW2 era piece.  The pin itself looks a little bit thicker than normal so my guess is that this came off of a piece of costume jewelry.  But the main reason I think this is post war is because of the slightly off set hollowing on the back that isn't pointed but squared off at the base which is seen more often on post war paratrooper wings.  Most but not all of the WW2 era dies aren't as sloppy and the hollowing in the back is centered and the base is pointed instead of squared off.  I went through my photo reference of sterling post war paratrooper wings and this is the closest one that I could find which is pictured below.  The hollowing is squared at the base and slightly off center as well as being too close to the upper left edge of the parachute with the incised sterling mark in the same spot.  The raised D22 hallmark for the Denmark Military Equipment Company is missing as well as the sunken square and round indexing soldering points for the clutch back pins so this may not be the same wing but is the closet piece that I could find in my reference photos.   

D22 Sterling (1).jpg

D22 Sterling (2).jpg