Jump to content
iron bender

Anderson Knife

Recommended Posts

Nice one. 

Frank Trazska wrote some excellent articles about Anderson knives. June 2006 in Knife World Magazine, December 2015 in Knife Magazine, and his Knife Knotes Part VII. I just took a group picture of mine today. I really like the WWII sword knives from both the known and unknown makers.

Anderson group-2-crop=.jpg


donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mikedon said:

Nice one. 

Frank Trazska wrote some excellent articles about Anderson knives. June 2006 in Knife World Magazine, December 2015 in Knife Magazine, and his Knife Knotes Part VII. I just took a group picture of mine today. I really like the WWII sword knives from both the known and unknown makers.

Anderson group-2-crop=.jpg

Are the knives on the ends unfinished?  (Noticing the blade tips)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No wonder I was not familiar with these knives - you have them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Doctorofwar said:

Are the knives on the ends unfinished?  (Noticing the blade tips)

Yes. A bunch of these were found in the old Anderson homestead basement around 2002 I think. Frank Trzaska tells the story about them, "The Continuing Saga of the Anderson's", about 3/4 the way through his "Knife Knotes 7".

 

http://www.usmilitaryknives.com/knife_knotes_7.htm


donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mikedon said:

Yes. A bunch of these were found in the old Anderson homestead basement around 2002 I think. Frank Trzaska tells the story about them, "The Continuing Saga of the Anderson's", about 3/4 the way through his "Knife Knotes 7".

 

http://www.usmilitaryknives.com/knife_knotes_7.htm

Really interesting. I like this guys page. Great reading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, iron bender said:

Really interesting. I like this guys page. Great reading

Frank is the best! There is wealth of Military knife information on his website. Even more information if you read any of his magazine articles.

 


donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.