Camouflage Uniform: 13th TFS Flight or Party Suit

sky eagle

Hi members,  I would appreciated any and all information you have on camouflage uniform and Officer

who wore it.  I also have 2 of his other suits with the 13 th T F S patches on each.  For this purpose I will 

show you 3 photographs of the Camo uniform for further identification.  Thank you!.

s-l1600 - 2019-09-28T210806.019.jpg

s-l1600 (97).jpg

s-l1600 (98).jpg

HI Kammo-man,  What picture angles of the uniform do you want to see?  There are no labels in uniform.

Just the makings...you see in the 3 picture.

At present, these are the 3 pictures, I have made of the Camo Vietnam uniform.   Let me know what you are 

looking, for before making, additional pictures.   Thank you!

Pictures in focus really help
Main zip
Pocket zips
The other shirts all build up the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, I will send you the pictures 

requested tomorrow...will notify you with a private

message after taking them.  Main zip and pocket zips....correct?

My educated opinion is this is a Party Suit belonging to a hell of a brave aircrew member who flew Wild Weasel missions against SAM sites in North Vietnam if he belonged to the 13TFS,

Here is a starter for ten on the name, granted it's his wife obituary, however the dates mentioned seen about right and so does the middle initial:

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/judy-raynes-obituary?pid=169808018

And here is what I believe will be a newspaper article about him, however I haven't signed up to the page to get the article. 

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/10022623/

Hi Members,  Thank You!  The information has been useful.  Hopefully,  I can discover

other important details about this Air Force Officer?  Sometimes it is difficult to acquire

the information that you need.

Hi Kammo-man,  At this time,  my end goal is to seek out all the information about George D Raynes for preserving

his Air Force Legacy   So much is lost due to not knowing who he is and what he did in his Air Force career.  

Therefore, I am seeking out all available knowledge...with hopes that some of the veteran members may know him.

With out his service numbers...I am at a lost end  Just a nice grouping!