Leather patches, 303rd BG & 358th Sqd I made....

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

Here's the 303rd Bombardment Group & 358th Bombardment Squadron , I made these for a veteran's relative, enjoy :) 

1st 1st 1st (2).JPG

1st 1st 1st.jpg

skypilot6670

Johnny your work is fantastic. Thanks I always enjoy your post. ( wish I had that much talent and patience )   Mike

Johnny Signor
On 6/9/2020 at 3:16 PM, skypilot6670 said:

Johnny your work is fantastic. Thanks I always enjoy your post. ( wish I had that much talent and patience )   Mike

Thanks much Mike, been at it on/off 30+ years now and still enjoy making them :) 

Old Crow 1986

Terrific work!  Like so many others I look forward to your posts.  

Oddly enough, I'm in the middle of reading an unpublished autobiography of another member of the Hell's Angels.  Different squadron however.  Seeing the patches come to life helps to illustrate the Airman's story.  There's a certain symmetry to your patches and the man's autobiography.  Thanks for posting!  

Johnny Signor
On 6/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Old Crow 1986 said:

Terrific work!  Like so many others I look forward to your posts.  

Oddly enough, I'm in the middle of reading an unpublished autobiography of another member of the Hell's Angels.  Different squadron however.  Seeing the patches come to life helps to illustrate the Airman's story.  There's a certain symmetry to your patches and the man's autobiography.  Thanks for posting!  

Thanks much Old Crow and enjoy the read, small world sometimes on how things go like that  :) 

Johnny