Florida Military Collectors Show

QED4

The Florida Military Collectors Show at Renningers Antique Market will be 11 July 2020 assuming that we are all still here. This is an open air show, there is a cement floor and a roof but no walls so you won't be in a confined space with a lot of people. Admission and parking are free. As of right now the show is on but given the current state of affairs that could change so make plans to attend but check before you leave to make sure. I will post any updates as they happen and let you know right before the show that it is still on. Hope to see everyone there. Almost forgot the address is 20651 US Highway 441 Mount Dora FL 32757 and the hours are 9:00AM to 4:00PM.

• 4 weeks later...

Just an up date, the show is still on as of today (5 July) but as fast as things are changing that could change. Will post again Friday if still on or sooner if we have to cancel. If you plan to attend please wear a mask. 

It is now Friday 10 July and the show is still on, it looks like it will be a good show in spite of everything that is going on. Hope to see everyone there and wearing a mask.

• 1 month later...

10 October 2020, assuming things don't take a turn for the worse but I think we should be good to go. As usual it is an opened air show and we ask that every one wear a mask. So far it is shaping up to be a good show with tables selling fast so I think it is safe to go ahead and mark it on your calendar.