First Defenders Washington & GAR Medals Photo Help ID

I found this framed group and needed help to ID my Vet.  The medal on the left was a First Defense Washington medal given to the volunteers who cam to protect Washington before US Troops could take guard.  I read that these guys came from Pennsylvania and the 25th Regiment.  This consisted of members from the Logan Guard, Ringgold Light Artillery, Washington Artillerist, National Light Infantry and the Allen Infantry.  The medal on the rightt is a GAR medal.  The photo in the center shows a young man wearing his uniform converted for the Knights of Pythias.  His shoulder boards and hat device bear the Lily used with the K of P.  This piece looks like it was framed in the late 1870s.  The back, has written in pencil the name WALTER WADE DAVIS.  I'm assuming that's who this Vet is.  I have been unable to get any other information on this soldier.  Any ideas or information you can add would be helpful.  Thanks. 

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1819.JPG

scottiques

The photograph appears to be a fraternal cabinet card and probably 1880s- 90s, so I don't think that this would be a Civil War veteran.  The subject probably wasn't even alive during the Civil War.

I believe the aluminum medal is 1890s at the earliest.

Best case a family member made mistakes when assembling the piece.  A photograph of the entire back would be helpful in assessing the age of the framing job.

Scott

I concur with Scott too.  I thought the guy looked a little young to be a CW Vet but I wanted it to be what it wasn't.  

Thanks.