Bill Wise

vintageproductions

BILL THE PATCH

I first met him about 20 years ago. Drove all the way from conn to buy some ww1 uniforms that I located. I'll never forget how generous he was in the finder's fee that he offered. He let ne pick two patches from a book that he brought with him. A 542nd para Bn, and a first style 45th div. I still have them. And his auction was one of the best. I've sold and bought through soldier's trunk. Not to mention the advice he gave me. I'm sorry I lost touch these last few years. RIP.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

dave peifer

very sad news...……..we knew bill and his wife well,they set up next to us at the reading airshow...…………..dave

My condolences and prayers to his family and all you who knew Bill well.  I don’t have the experiences you have with him, but did have a chance meeting’s and chats with him. Albeit short he was always gracious, kind, and friendly to me and I remember his as a gentleman. 

• 3 weeks later...
WorldWarPatches

Very sorry to see this post, Bill was one of the best dealers anyone could have had the honor to deal with. I will miss him. Rest in peace friend.