Another First on Ebay!

SKIPH

Hey Gang! Just came across this M4, that all of missed.  Ebay item # 402278118045. It's a  "KA-BAR" stamped M4, with at this time listed at $79. Be the first one on the web page to own this one.  If someone could post the ad it would be appreciated. You've got to see this rare beauty. I do not know the seller.  New collectors keep studying.  SKIP

WOW! Up to $91, and 11 bids. Obviously some folks don't realize that "Ka Bar did not produce M4 bayonets. New collectors study! Curious to see where this goes.  SKIP

This one has the look of a Kiffie or equivalent M4. There's a little too much ricasso to be US issue, but who wouldn't want a Ka-bar?

Marv

tarheeltim

Plus, you get an M8A1 scabbard with "M1 .30 Cal" officially engraved on the back of throat! 😀

Marv- I have to agree with you on the M4 being of "Kiffie" origin. Been pondering that for days. The big clue for me was the false edge. The 90* cut is typical of the "Kiffies" as I recall. Noticed the bids are up to $155.00. SKIP

Up to $203.00 ends tonight.

I can't recall Ka-Bar ever producing M4s, but evidently someone thought they did. I'm curious to see how long it takes to be back for sale on ebay. SKIP

People are lazy. 5 min Google search would have saved a $200+ mistake.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Seems some people dug up the Sarco commissioned Mk2 Bayonets and are selling them as experimental. At least one poor sucker is about to get taken for almost $200. Other sellers are really greedy asking $300 buy it now.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk