Old Posted Photos Not Reapperaing on New Format

Been seeing this on everyone of my posts where I copied and pasted photo from other topics, image no longer viewed with only the image url seen, which can not be BLUED. Will this be rectified if the future, I say this cause I and I'm sure many other members made a large amount of posts like this, simply copying and pasting images from other topics to show  related item or make a point.

See second post of this topic, See, I BLUED it, but Image url won't even copy/paste, only the wording copies and pastes, in fact you'll see several such posts I made in this one topic.

Posted July 9, 2018

An unknown officer of the NYNG 244th Coast Artillery Regiment.

Did you try inserting the image using the "Insert Other Media" button that is right above the "Submit Reply" button when you are posting a reply?

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

11 hours ago, stratasfan said:

Did you try inserting the image using the "Insert Other Media" button that is right above the "Submit Reply" button when you are posting a reply?

No these are old replies to various tpics I made way before the format change, I guess I'll have to re post images when I see them missing as I go along.

13 hours ago, patches said:

No these are old replies to various tpics I made way before the format change, I guess I'll have to re post images when I see them missing as I go along.

That is strange. I'll go do some more looking.

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

• 4 months later...

I see the photo links I did can now be clicked on, but only show the Corrupted File Icon. I'm hopeing eventually these images I copied and pasted from other topics into newer topics will reappear again, as I did and do this alot.

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Post the Late Pre War-Early War Officer Garrision Caps with Unit Crest.png