Cwnavy1

What early 20th Century campaign is this from?

About 50 years ago i went to San Francisco and went to the B. Paaquale Company which had been making army officer stuff for decades to see what old stock they might still have.  Among the cool items were a number of these collar lapel pins from early campaigns.  These are the final few that I have.  I know the Indian War, the Mexican Border Service and the Mexican campaign, but I don't know the one on the lower left.  Can anyone help?

283256277_IMG_6499copy.jpg.55c2e455c13a7c95ee78ed073fabaa98.jpg

Looks 

6 minutes ago, collectsmedals said:

Original pattern Army Spanish Campaign maybe?images.jpg.0ebfb4ab495747f4e5b5c20f6cc6f4ea.jpg

Looks like it could be!

Paul

It would be the right era to go with the others. I've been plowing through campaign awards for the past half hour! This is the best shot so far. Would State awards have had rosettes?

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

I agree - that ribbon appears to match.

There's a seller on eBay that goes by the seller ID spending_grandma who has sold (what seems like) a zillion of these over the past few years. I don't know them nor endorse their sales (not saying good, bad, or otherwise...I've never bought from them before and don't know them - just a caveat) but I do use their eBay seller's store to ID rosettes as they have just about all of the ones you can think of.

Dave

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

See if this cut and paste link works on here. I use this eBay store to ID rosettes...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=spending_grandma&LH_PrefLoc=&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=rosette&_sacat=13956

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif