MESA, ARIZONA ANTIQUE GUN & MILITARIA SHOW
Militaria from all countries and eras welcome

Buy-Sell-Trade-Swap-Fun!
SATURDAY
JUNE 13, 2020
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
At The Holiday Inn
1600 S. Country Club Drive, Mesa, Az.
Southwest corner of Interstate 60 and Country Club Rd.

This show is a go as Arizona is open and there was already a gun show held there last week.

news_1_mesa-arizona-antique-gun-militaria-show1573487468.jpg

olivedrab1970

I will be attending with a table or two, it is easy access right off the US 60 & S. Country Club Dr. EXIT at The Holiday INN

Robin-

It will be interesting to see how the show goes. Hope someone leaves a report on the Forum.  I think the shows will do great after everyone being cooped up for so long. Best of luck with the show. Fingers crossed that the OVMS show in Wilmington, Ohio will go on as scheduled in July. Dave

It is a great show.

A number of Sponsors and Administrators of the USMF will be there.

I have a few tables with nice but more common things for sale, but if your taste runs to the more exclusive items, you can find some top-shelf additions for your collection from some of the other dealers.  

Here are a few of the nice pieces I have acquired at the show in the last few years.  

Hope to see many of you there. 

Jim Dunham

Mesa1.jpg

Mesa2.jpg

Mesa3.jpg

Mesa4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I passed the word on to my pal in Mesa.  He is looking forward to going.  Have a great time everyone!

Mikie

olivedrab1970

I will be attending, we have 2 tables in the south room! It is a sold out show and will have tons of militaria, come by and see us!

Robin-

milsurp_scout_14

I'll be there (Secondhand Grunt Military Surplus) with a table of more common field gear items, and the always popular Dollar Box. Not sure of spot yet, but normally I'm in the south room directly in front of the door.

14 hours ago, milsurp_scout_14 said:

I'll be there (Secondhand Grunt Military Surplus) with a table of more common field gear items, and the always popular Dollar Box. Not sure of spot yet, but normally I'm in the south room directly in front of the door.

You have a Dollar Box?  I gotta move to Arizona!  

Mikie

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! I’ll have a table this time, I’m hoping for a good turnout. Like Jim pointed out, this is really a great show and I always manage to find some nice pieces. 

Looking forward to it. I'll be there for my first time tomorrow, which is kind of sad because it is only an hour from me. Worked out perfectly this year.

Pretty cool show. I couldn’t stay long but there was some great gear there. There were several well known dealers set up, which was awesome for a smaller show. Vintage Productions, Flying Tiger Antiques, Larry Stone. George Petersen and Robert Wilson were there, too, plus others. 

If you’re into TR there was a good selection of things there. 

Overall it was a nice show, well attended and better than most small regional shows because of the quality of items available. 

I have a couple pics.

A2553728-EAED-4F14-BE1A-4D4E9F895FC7.jpeg

EE3616FA-6694-4533-B88D-E8D228AB7539.jpeg

2755D092-A35D-46E6-BC2E-197DB4E6B1DE.jpeg

A very good show today, and great to see some friends again. Sales were better than I’d hoped for. Things started slow but the hall had a good crowd by lunch. I forgot to take pics.....

Many thanks to George, Ko, Larry, & Terri for deciding to postpone and not cancel. 

olivedrab1970

It was a very good show! I saw many local sellers bringing out hard to find Militaria and not just the above mentioned Internet sellers. AZ has quite a bit to offer as far back as the 1980's Crossroads collectible & firearms shows and unfortunately as I learned from speaking to sellers on Saturday many states are hell bent on eliminating these venues all together! Sorry my friends but these are sad times when we allow our history to be systematically erased for future generations.

20200613_091139_compress19.jpg

20200613_091146_compress45.jpg

20200613_091205_compress73.jpg

20200613_092622_compress75.jpg

20200613_092742_compress22.jpg

20200613_091156_compress73.jpg

20200613_092706_compress20.jpg

20200613_092721_compress12.jpg

20200613_091159_compress30.jpg

Very pleased to hear this show was a success. Always great to hear that we're keeping history alive.

Glad to see that everyone had a good show in Mesa.  Any chance of reviving the Santa Clara / San Jose show anytime soon?  

Here's a pic of my table and helper! He bought a few things at the show for himself, many thanks to the dealers who took the time to talk to him and share their knowledge.  

IMG_4297 2.JPG

olivedrab1970
2 hours ago, mikie said:

Glad to see that everyone had a good show in Mesa.  Any chance of reviving the Santa Clara / San Jose show anytime soon?  

Sorry Mikie, I believe that ship has sailed!

vintageproductions
7 hours ago, rd12 said:

Here's a pic of my table and helper! He bought a few things at the show for himself, many thanks to the dealers who took the time to talk to him and share their knowledge.  

IMG_4297 2.JPG

Those Ranger histories were great. Did you sell them?

21 hours ago, vintageproductions said:

Those Ranger histories were great. Did you sell them?

No. A lot of interest in the larger one, but I wanted to sell as a set. 

vintageproductions
2 hours ago, rd12 said:

No. A lot of interest in the larger one, but I wanted to sell as a set. 

and it was the one time at this show I didn't have any trade for you.......