Need Assistance: U.S.W.V. Official Programs?

KevinBeyer

I know this might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am looking for information contained within the programs that were given out during the U.S.W.V. National Encampments.  I know this kind of ephemera doesn't always survive the ravages of time.  But, if any of them did, the members of the USMF would have them!  🙂

I have performed as many online searches for copies as is humanly possible.  I have tracked down some to libraries across the entire US.  But, for the project I am working on, I still need the information from more than a dozen programs.

If anyone has access to the U.S.W.V. National Encampment Official Programs for the following years, please contact me:

1934, 1936, 1937, 1940, 1941, 1943, 1945, 1949, 1953, 1964, 1977, 1983, 1990, and 1991.

Thank you for looking and thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
illinigander

Kevin- I have one but I could not find it first search; It should have been with the Ill S/A Regimental Histories, but is not.  We are getting new windows and the house is torn up.  I will look more tomorrow.  I grew up in Aurora.  Ken

illinigander

KevinBeyer

Thanks!  I look forward to seeing what you find.  Stay safe and good luck with those windows!

The search continues!

KB