Got this in a lot of coins that I bought. Trying to identify the Unit Squadron. It is so difficult with nothing really provided. Double Deuce could be any unit with a 22 in it. There are some clues in the date 2006 and The operations. Then there is also the "Highlighter". I have come up with aviation squadrons to Army Units. The problem I am having is these are all common words and so much comes up on a search. Any help would be appreciated. 

a.jpg

b.jpg

Highlighter is an airborne intelligence system utilized by Task Force ODIN in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

• The Highlighter system consists of a Beechcraft King Air A-200T (C-12 equivalent) aircraft with mission survivability equipment, 3 high-resolution electro-optical cameras, and computer hardware and software with change detection algorithms. The change detection products provide the tactical commander with high-resolution imagery that is used to depict changes in their area of operation. Still images may be received via the One System Remote Video Terminal. It has an onboard analysis capability with dedicated in-flight operator. Video is disseminated to ARST via Ku-band data link. Image products are disseminated to Aerial Reconnaissance Support Teams via INMARSAT. All products are available via the Task Force ODIN SIPR architecture.

Highlighter was fielded in 2006 through the Rapid Fielding Initiative Office to support counter-IED operations in Iraq. It was successfully integrated into Task Force ODIN.

• Bravo Company is a manned Army Reserve Aviation unit comprised of C-12 Cessna platforms and pilots from throughout the US Army Reserve Aviation structure. These C-12 airplanes have been retrofitted as either Aerial Reconnaissance Multi-Sensor (ARMS) or Medium Altitude Reconnaissance and Surveillance System (MARSS-II) RSTA platforms, in order to perform their C-IED mission. ARMS and MARSS-II airplanes carry an aircrew of four: two pilots and up to two onboard analysts who provide real-time imagery analysis for the war fighter on the ground. Bravo Company is further equipped with the addition of several unique off-the-shelf collection systems, which are contractor owned and operated. Among these, Constant Hawk, a modified Shorts-360 airframe, provides a forensic backtracking capability for analysts in their effort to detect the origins of specific anti-Iraqi or anti-coalition attacks. Highlighter is another C-12 based package which provides change over time in terrain beneath a selected route of flight. This technology can provide much-needed early IED warning for approaching coalition convoys.

1000w_q75.jpg

6309225507_7080b61f1f_z.jpg

Thank you so much! I looked at aviation and kept coming up with an Air Force Squadron. Maybe too much info in my search. It really is appreciated. I know if I cant find it, ask the experts. Thanks again Salvage Sailor!