Leather patches I made now on jacket of customer

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

Here's a grouping of leather patches I recently made for a mans A-2 in honor of his uncles service with the 92nd Bombardment Group and 326th Squadron, 8th AAF, enjoy :)

326th Bombardment Squadron,8th AAF,Triangle 'B.jpg

327th Bombardment Squadron, grouping.jpg

stratasfan

Oh, Johnny . . . some more fabulous work! That 8th AF is a knock-out! Love the outline of the winged 8! 

Johnny Signor
19 hours ago, stratasfan said:

Oh, Johnny . . . some more fabulous work! That 8th AF is a knock-out! Love the outline of the winged 8! 

hey Girl, much thanks, hope all's good with you :)

Johnny Signor
On 5/22/2020 at 1:49 PM, skypilot6670 said:

Top shelf Johnny. Thanks for posting. Mike_

Thanks much Mike :)

stratasfan
On 5/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, Johnny Signor said:

hey Girl, much thanks, hope all's good with you :)

Hanging in there! How's everything your way? Obviously your painting is going top-notch! :) I am starting a painted patch myself. well . . . starting, anyway! I'll have to send photos to you once I get it going! :) I want one for a display, and I think the only way I'm going to find one is to make it myself! -grin- I've actually never kept a patch I made. Have you ever kept any of your patch work?

Johnny Signor
On 5/25/2020 at 10:25 AM, stratasfan said:

Hanging in there! How's everything your way? Obviously your painting is going top-notch! :) I am starting a painted patch myself. well . . . starting, anyway! I'll have to send photos to you once I get it going! :) I want one for a display, and I think the only way I'm going to find one is to make it myself! -grin- I've actually never kept a patch I made. Have you ever kept any of your patch work?

Please post your patch when done as I'd enjoy seeing it, yeah fairly busy here on/off with the patch work , got some "orders" I'm waiting on that are supposedly "on way" .......    I have never done any patches for myself either, all my work has gone to either veterans or their relatives, some collectors and here there in the US and overseas , just recently sent two to a man in Belgium waiting for them to get there ......   all the best and stay in touch :)