Vials, 2-3/4" x 1", Are these WWII Military Issue?

I obtained a nice group of WWII medical supplies. While I can identify most of the items as WWII military issue, there 2 vials that I am not familiar with.  They are both approximately 2-3/4” high x 1” wide with screw caps. In light of the fact that every item that I can ID is WWII era, I am assuming these vials fall within that period.
Vial 1: Olive drab in color, marked “K-M” on the bottom. Appears to be military issue. What is the nomenclature and era for this vial? WWII? Korea?
Vial 2: Translucent amber in color, no markings. Appears to be a tablet vial. What is the nomenclature and era for this vial? WWII? Korea?

Vial, Plastic, OD, (1B).jpg

Vial, Plastic, OD, (2B).jpg

Plastic Vial, Amber (2B).jpg

Plastic Vial, Amber (3C).jpg

Thank you sir!
and Semper fi!
I also have 3 very small bottles of water purification tablets that came with this group, 1 bottle was in the OD match safe. I'll post them next.

12 hours ago, robinb said:

The Amber one is usaaf and is for matches.

Thank you sir! Two Gauze Bandages, 3" x 10 Yards, were also in this group. The boxes are identical in size. One is made by American White Cross Labs, Inc.; the other by Parke-Davis. I've confirmed that both manufacturers provided medical supplies to the US military during WWII. I would like to confirm that these are WWII military issue.  

Bandage, Gauze, 3 In x 10 Yds. Amer. White Cross Labs (7).jpg

Bandage, Gauze, 3 In x 10 Yds. Amer. White Cross Labs (8).jpg

Gauze, 3 In x 6 Yds, Parke-Davis (10).jpg

Gauze, 3 In x 6 Yds, Parke-Davis (11).jpg

Bandage, Gauze, 3 In x 10 Yds. Amer. White Cross Labs (9).jpg

Thank you sir! I did not know that. Looked it up and learned that 5-digit ZIP Codes were introduced nationwide on July 1, 1963. Thanks again!