New from California

JulieR

Hello everyone!  I'm not a collector, but I am the granddaughter of a survivor of the USS Houston in WWII.  I just re-read Ship of Ghosts and loaned it to two friends. After talking about it with them, I began doing some more research and discovered you all.  This is a fabulous site and there is some information about my grandfather, William Epstein, that I have never seen. I also discovered there is a relative posting on this site and I thought it possible we might connect.  Stranger things have happened, no?  Anyhow,  I will most likely be in the background most of the time. Thanks for reading!

Welcome aboard Julie, I'm glad you've found this great forum. I learn things everyday here :)

Julie. So good to hear from you. Yes, Bill was my grandfathers brother in law. I’d love to chat. How do we find each other without putting contact info on this public forum?

my best,

Steve

Steve, if you already sent me an email, would you please send it again? I was having some issues with this gmail account that have now been resolved.  Apologies. They've now been fixed.

Julie