Curious Label on DCU

AKC123

Found this DCU top online today. Never come across this type of label before. MOC100 contract prefix. Assume it stands for the maker, Military Outdoor Clothing. Is this just a civilian production top trying to emulate the DOD contract labels? Or something else. Any info would be appreciated. 

8C005B09-2638-44EC-BE8D-FBA110513026.jpeg

bravo_2_zero

this is a fashion / surplus store tag. 

I would also say it looks non American made. 

Ah ok. So it would be a top made to sell to civilians in a retail store of some sort? I thought as much. Just never seen something quite like it until now so was curious. Thanks for the reply. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, AKC123 said:

Ah ok. So it would be a top made to sell to civilians in a retail store of some sort? I thought as much. Just never seen something quite like it until now so was curious. Thanks for the reply. 

It would be in the same vein as Propper or Truspec in that you could buy them for wear and use.

• 2 months later...

I would say from my cursory view that the proportions of that jacket just look off to me.  The upper pockets look way too small and/or the gap between the bottom of the upper pockets and top of the lower pockets is too large.  I wore a medium-long too and mine don't look like that.